Blog of an Artist finding her way

Monday 14 November 2011

What Art Would I Like To Do?

I'm currently planning a new Art Website to showcase my portfolio and link to this blog. I was browsing some fantasy and science-fiction artists websites for inspiration and ideas, when I stumbled across Greg Horn's website, and it made me think about the kind of art I want to do, when I consider my skills good enough.

I would like to do:
  • Advertising Posters
  • Art Prints
  • Calendars
  • Comic Book Covers
  • Fantasy Art
  • Greeting Cards
  • Heroes & Heroines
  • D&D Miniatures Illustrations
  • Licence Art - for use on T-Shirts, Ornaments
  • Magazine Illustrations - Vignettes
  • Movie Scenes
  • Music Album Covers
  • Music Artists
  • Sci-fi & Fantasy Still Life
  • Science-fiction Novel Book Covers
  • Space Opera Scenes
  • Superheroes
  • Video Game Magazine Covers
  • Witches & Other Supernaturally Powered Figures
So I guess I need to improve my skills by practising these kind of works! I'm off to find reference images to match these now!

Happy Sketching Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note I do not like Spam - all comments are approved before appearing below.